BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Beginning

So I think I'm going to try to endure and commit to a new project. God has made many changes in my life and now I'm at a stand still not knowing where He is taking me. Starting tomorrow morning, hopefully, I will get up the courage to pick up the Bible to begin. I am going to try to read the entire Bible in 365 days and blog what God speaks to me through each section. They may make sense and they may not. It is not a devotional for others but of expression of what's revealed and bringing that revelation hopefully to more of an understanding and deeper than just a simple read. I find myself drawing out more details and understanding far more if I write. So here I go, tonight I sleep and tomorrow I start. Wish me luck and pray if you read this. (Not that I'm probably going to tell many people about this. I don't know yet. We will see what happens.

0 comments: